Monday, May 11, 2009

My vegetable plants have severe frost damage. Do I replace them or will they survive?

The plants that received the frost damage are the pepper, cantaloupe, and cucumbers plants. All the leaves are brown on the cantaloupe and cucumbers. The peppers plants look wilted and droppy.

My vegetable plants have severe frost damage. Do I replace them or will they survive?
Even if some by chance do survive..they will not produce maybe if lucky 10% of thier potential...I would start over ..I did when we had all that rain here in Florida this spring that completely covered my plants and killed them..heres some pictures of my second effort..well worth it...
Reply:Because your plants are all very frost tender, I think you should replace them while you still can


No comments:

Post a Comment